Last night, however I put on my "Adventurous April" apron and made a very easy, very delicious batch of mashed cauliflower.
Give this recipe a try and tell me if you're a cauliflower convert.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 1 bag pre-cut cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 tablespoon organic milk (or non-dairy milk or broth) to help achieve desired consistency
- Salt and pepper
- Microwave cauliflower for 4 minutes
- Place cooked cauliflower, garlic, EVOO, salt, and pepper in a food processor.
- Blend. Add milk (or broth) and blend until desired consistency is reached.
Cauliflower is a low-calorie veggie that has phytochemicals that are thought to help prevent against breast, colon, prostate, cervical, and ovarian cancers. It is also a good source of Vitamin C and several of the B-vitamins.
What's your favorite way to eat cauliflower?
Love and florets,
Carissa & Kyle