Try these "two-bite sweet potato BBQ chicken sliders". Don't they look delightful?
Iowa Girl Eats, however if it was yours leave me a comment so I can link back.
These sweet and salty treats are the perfect make-ahead dish for a party. I made my crock-pot BBQ chicken in the morning. At dinner time I cooked the Alexia sweet potato waffle fries and then I topped them with the chicken, a dill pickle, and some French's fried onions. You could also top them with coleslaw if you're a cabbage fan.
- Add chicken breasts to crock pot. Cover with water and cook on low 6 hours.
- Shred chicken using 2 forks and cover in your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Cook Alexia sweet potato waffle fries according to the package directions.
- Top with the chicken and enjoy!
- Optional toppings: pickle (it's really not optional), coleslaw, French's fried onions, red onions.
We had our two-bites for dinner along with roasted asparagus and a side of coleslaw, heavy on the cabbage, for me.
Does your family eat anything pre-Thanksgiving? Or do you just not eat all day?
Love and orange root vegetables,
Carissa & Kyle