|Sweet little Kyle and Benjamin - circa 1989|
We are hosting the family brunch here in a few hours. I think I have a good time line for getting everything, but I'm still nervous! My hosting skills aren't perfected yet!
Here are 4 recipes that will be on our Easter Brunch table today:
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- Semi-Homemade Lemon Ricotta Muffins
- Healthy Frittata
- Bunny Bait via Pinterest
Since it wouldn't be "Fit2Flex" without some Fit Tips here are the lowest calorie basket treats to chew on:
- Classic Cadbury Creme Egg - 150 calories, 5g fat, 22g sugars
- Hershey Cookies 'n Creme Bar - 80 calories, 4.5g fat, 9g sugars
- Gummi Bears (just 14!) - 140 calories, 0g fat, 22g sugars
- Hershey Hugs (9) - 210 calories, 12g fat, 21g sugars
- Unsweetened dried fruits or nuts are best! :)
I'm sure some sweet treats not on this list will find their way to me! And that's okay! Monday's menu will be clean as a whistle!
Enjoy the day!
Love and second chances,
Carissa & Kyle