|I'll be thankful when these 2 get along!|
Cooking in the fridge? Yup! I found a delicious, healthy no-bake pumpkin pie. That's why I love the blog world. I found this pie on Meghann's blog who found it on Monica's blog. Healthy, quick, easy, festive. I'm sold. Like I said, "cooking" in the fridge.
No-Bake Pumpkin Yogurt Pie
- Pie crust - I used reduced fat graham cracker
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup greek yogurt - I used only one 6oz container. A little less but cheaper.
- 1 package s/f butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Mix pumpkin, yogurt, pudding mix and pie spice. Carefully spread into the pie shell. (Careful the mix will be very thick and might crack pie crust.) Refrigerate for 1 hour. Eat.
I said it was easy??Before I could do my limited baking I had school this am and worked out. Here's what the gym trip looked like:
- .75 mile warm up jog
- 12 warm up prone leg curls
- 15 leg extensions with a 5 second negative every 5th one
- Walking lunges with weighted barbell
- 8 jump squats onto box. Squat, jump up, squat, jump down.
- Reverse lunges with shoulder press and wide squat x12. It's a little complicated, but start feet together with the db at your shoulders. Step back on your right leg to a lunge and do a shoulder press as you do. Step together. Repeat with left leg back. Then step apart and do a wide squat. Bring legs back together and start again.
- Wide squats with DB to failure
- Barbell reverse grip bent over row x 12
- 6 machine chest press each arm, 6 both arms
- 45 second run at 6.0, 15 incline
- repeat chest machine
- 30 second run at 6.5, 15 incline
- 10 pushups
- 25 second run at 7.0, 15 incline
Finish with abs. I did reverse leg curls and reverse leg lifts. As always try to rest as little as possible between sets.
Post-workout I fueled up with a black cherry, vanilla smoothie. I have read several times that cherries after a workout help with soreness. We shall see.
I'm off to start on the rest of my Mock-giving dinner. Look for full details on WIAW tomorrow! Also check out my post on what I'm thankful for.
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
Love and eay peezy pies,
Carissa & Kyle