Busy, busy, holiday dizzy! Stay tuned for those great posts and enjoy today's WIAW offering and recipe.
- 4 eggs, 3 egg whites
- Diced onions
- Diced potatoes
- Diced zucchini
- splash organic milk
- green onion
- diced ham
- Mozzarella and parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan in EVOO sautee onions, potatoes, and zucchini until soft.
- Add ham and allow to crisp
- Scramble eggs with milk, salt, and pepper
- Add egg mixture to pan
- Slowly pull back the edges as the egg cooks and allow the uncooked egg to spread to the edges. When a majority of the egg is set, place the pan in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes or until the eggs are almost set.
- Top the frittatta with cheese and broil until browned
Do you eat breakfast for dinner?
Love and eggs,Kyle & Carissa