I was told that my questions were "too hard"!
My Mom got 16 right and Kyle's Mom got 10.
Let's find out:
Christmas Trivia Questions
1. What do the Whos of Whoville have for Christmas dinner?
2. In what country did Christmas trees originate?
3. Finish this lyric, “Santa Honey, the one thing I really do need. The ___________ to a _________________ ____________.”
4. What is the name of Scrooge’s dead business partner?
5. What is Tim Allen’s read name in The Santa Clause?
6. Which company was the first to use Santa in its promotions?
7. "Sounds like somebody needs to sing a Christmas Carol." What holiday movie is this quote from?
8. During which Christmas movie would you hear this line? "We're your worst nightmare. Elves with attitude."
10. Who plays Santa in the film, 'The Polar Express'?
11. Which of these was one of the three wise men? Gaspar, Gideon or Malcolm?
12. Who delivers gifts to children in Italy?
13. Karen Allen and Bill Murray star in which Christmas movie?
14. In the original cartoon movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" where did the Grinch live?
15. In 2003 the holiday movie 'Bad Santa' was released. Who plays Bad Santa?
16. Who keeps time according to the song, "The Little Drummer Boy"?
17. In the song, "Here Comes Santa Clause" which two reindeer does he specifically name?
18. How would you say "Merry Christmas" in French?
19. In what state does the movie White Christmas take place?
20. What action movie set around Christmas involves terrorists taking over a skyscraper in LA?
On a workout note, I did another run in my half marathon training plan. 4 x 800's intervals. I warmed up for 1 mile then did my repeat 800's with 3:45 walk breaks in between.
Have you done repeat 800's?
I think they're evil. I have 2 more sets of them (6 AND 8) in my training plan. Yikes!
Carissa & Kyle