Can you blame me? I miss my awesome trainer.
He writes great workouts for me to do, but it's not that same.
Today my workout was pretty cool. I had the hotel gym to myself AND I got to watch the Charger game. Football, workout, Chargers win...score, score, score.
So it's settled. I want a home gym with a big screen TV. I already have a pretty rocking home gym, but it lacks air-conditioning and a big screen TV. And floor to wall mirrors. Dreaming in weights.
|Rainbow from my hotel room|
- 1/2 mile warm up jog on treadmill
- 1 x 15 leg press
- 1 x 15 leg extension
- 1 x 15 DB squat with shoulder press
- 3 strikes, you're out leg curl - You have to get 30 reps and you have 3 tries to do it. Do as many reps as you can. Rest for 10 seconds. You have 2 more tries to get to 30.
- 1 x 12 DB deadlift
- 1 x 10 single leg leg press - each leg
- 1 x 10 single-leg leg extension - each leg
- 1 x 15 squat with shoulder press
- 1 x 15 DB row
- 1 x 12 DB reverse fly
- 3 strikes and you're out - DB chest press
- 1 x 15 DB single arm row - each arm
- Drop set 10,8,6 - bicep curls heavy using the cable machine
- Drop set 10,8,6 - tricep pushdown using the cable machine
- 25 ball crunches x 2
- 15 bicycle crunches with medicine ball x 2
- 3 minute cool down treadmill incline walk
I finished up my night with a sad, sad, sad, sad Sunday Night Football Game and roasted chicken and asparagus from room service.
Do you ever get room service when you're at hotels?
Love and funky chicken,
Carissa & Kyle