|Mom- you ate so much today. It's embarrassing.|
Fit Tip- don't skip breakfast! It causes your metabolism to slow down and your body to begin storing food. Think of your metabolism as a fire. Put more logs on (aka healthy foods) to keep it burning and keep you losing weight.
And now I proudly present to you....what I ate Wednesday...
Breakfast - 8am
- Quinoa with berries, almond milk, 1 Splenda packet, protein powder, toasted almonds, and cinnamon. (I just realized I forgot my chia seeds!) This I call, Breakfast of the Year!
- Grapefruit and coffee
Post-Workout Meal- 11am
- Quinoa with turkey marinara sauce
- 1 small apple and a Gatorade Recover Protein Drink - 16g protein ($1 at Publix)
- 5 Morningstar Farms Veggie Buffalo Chck'n Nuggets - these are amazing! They rock my world!
- Spinach and berry salad with pecans
Stress Studying Snack- 430pm
- Ma's Meatloaf and roasted okra
- Voluminous Almond/Peppermint Ice "Cream"
- Find this recipe at Katie's blog
- I was craving, craving, craving frozen yogurt all day! I still am! Thank goodness I live too far from Menchie's! But I am seriously jonesing for some. I got a fever....
And just to wrap up your Wednesday, a photo of my best blogging friend! :)
What's your favorite vegetable?
Love and nibbles,Carissa & Kyle
Catch up on past WIAW: version one, two, three