I've been tagged by Victoria @RunningPeanut! Currently training for the Marine Corps Marathon - go girl!
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) They’ll be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on Trip Base and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links.
I'm a newer blogger, so I'd love to do this challenge again when my blog has grown even more!
MY 7 LINKS:
Most Beautiful: Shingle Creek Staycation
- A look at a beautiful "staycation" spot in Orlando- Rosen Shingle Creek
Most Popular: What I Ate Wednesday v3.0
- Jump on the PeasandCrayons WIAW Bandwagon
- How do you feel about the itsy-bitsy teeny weeny bikini?
Most Helpful: Galloway Run-Walk system for beginners
- I conquered my 26.2 with the Galloway system
|Not a fan Mile 19.|
Surprise Success: Crazy Coupon Lady
Not Enough Attention: Travel Fit Tips
- I travel. I eat. I learned. I teach.
Most Proud: Fighting Alzheimer's with exercise
Now, I'm tagging:
Thanks for the fun Victoria! I can't wait to read your 7 links ladies! Let me know when your links are up!
Love and links,
Carissa & Kyle